- 13 min ago Rashmika Mandanna Is Grace Personified In A Saree, Check Out Latest Pictures!
- 5 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- News Maharashtra political crisis: Uddhav loses key votes as 2 more NCP MLAs to skip floor test
- Movies Suniel Shetty Breaks His Silence On Bollywood Celebrities Being Targeted As 'Druggies'
- Sports India vs England 5th Test 2022: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Today: Check Fuel Prices In Your City Now
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Sadhguru has been enlightening us on various spiritual ways of going through the thick and thin of life. Followers seek answers for very deep and dichotomic questions from him. Here we have brought you some information on what Sadhguru thinks about Shiva and why is he so significant.
Who Is Shiva?
A person appeared in the region of Himalayas thousands of years ago. A being, whom many tried to awaken, paid no heed to any kind of distractions while he was deeply engrossed in meditation. Day in and day out, he was seen doing nothing but meditation. The biggest mystery about the man was that he showed no signs of life except the occasional tears that rolled down his eyes.
Among the men who wanted to know about him, there were seven sages too, who are today believed to be of celestial origin. These sages were so determined that they did not leave the place until Shiva had opened his eyes. And when Lord Shiva opened his eyes after many years, he was very pleased with those sages and agreed to answer one of their questions. The sages were by now sure that there was something supernatural about the man; probably he had some divine vision through which he could see and feel the pain of the people around.
Sages Requested Shiva To Impart The Divine Knowledge
The sages requested Shiva to impart the knowledge of that divine vision so that even they could sense the miseries and help them out. Shiva, therefore, gave them the secret, which today forms the seven basic forms of yoga. Yoga is a Hindi word which means union. People often misunderstand it as merely the twists and turns of the body. But yoga actually is the divine state of being which Shiva gave to the world and which continues to flourish until today. Yoga is more about giving a positive and divine energy to the body, just to make it realize its true nature. The seven sages to whom Shiva had first imparted that capability is known as Saptarishis. And Shiva thus came to be known as Adiyogi- the first yogi.
Shiva Put A Desire To Go Beyond The Limits
Sadhguru says Shiva put a desire in the hearts of the sages, to learn more than what is physical and what can be perceived by the five senses. He put the idea of going beyond what are the general limitations of the existence of human beings. He then gave the science through which these limits could be surpassed. Thus, this science, named as yoga, is a spiritual science which India owns as a blessing from Shiva. Sadhguru says that this science has its roots deep into spirituality and takes the man towards salvation. Thus beyond those twists and turns of the body, there exists a spiritual understanding of yoga.
And salvation, as Sadhguru says, is what is described in all religions as the ultimate goal of life. And those who understand the real significance and aim of yoga know that there has never been a more revolutionary idea than the one Shiva gave, and which has gained popularity across the globe today.
Thus, Sadhguru concludes that Shiva was the one who imparted the spiritual science of living a life different than that of an ordinary human being through the right knowledge of Yoga, which leads a man to salvation.
- zodiac signsRetrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsAshadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 28 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsOnam 2022: Date, Time, Rituals, History, Significance, And Celebrations
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 27 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- zodiac signsMercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 26 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsBakrid (Eid-al-Adha) 2022: Date, Time, Cuisine, History, Significance, And Celebrations
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 25 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- zodiac signsMars Transit In Aries On 27 June 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 24 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs