- 8 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- News 4 Keralites on board British-flagged oil tanker seized by Iran: CM urges Centre to ensure safety
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Healing can be done on many levels; physical, psychological and spiritual. Most of us focus only on the physical plane and ignore the other planes. That is why, we seldom feel liberated in the spiritual plane. Our energies are always cluttered making it tough for us to feel centred. Sea water healing is beneficial in many ways. The salt content present in the sea water has the potential to wash away the negative energies in us.
All of us do have burdens. We carry our burdens along with us everywhere. The negative energies that are accumulated with us can be products of our past reactions to our situations, environment, siblings, spouse, boss or any other person or thing. Every thought is a vibration and every vibration is pure energy. If energy can be segregated into positive and negative, we would want the negative energy to be cleansed regularly so that the body and the mind feel light and liberated.
The process of sea healing can wash off all that accumulated negativity and move your consciousness to a different level. When your consciousness rises above the normal level, you will be able to see things clearly. In fact, the ocean and its depth are connected to certain chakras in the human body.
Benefits Of Sea Water Healing
Sea water cleanses your energy field. This helps de-clutter your consciousness and you will be able to think clearly. When the mind is stable and clear, life goes on in a peaceful way. This is one of the sea healing benefits.
Flow of life energy
Most of our health problems are due to the imbalances in the flow of life energy in your body. Sea water can restore the inner balance and this will help you sleep better. Energy flow should be harmonious. Only then life will be stable. Bottled up energies and accumulated negative energies may explode. So, it is better to cleanse yourself both internally and externally.
Most of the emotions like anger and guilt can land us in trouble. But controlling such emotions is not easy and healthy. But when your system is calmed down or relaxed in a natural way, such emotions tend to be more stable energies inside you. Sea water healing stabilises your emotions. This is one of the healing benefits of sea water.
When your internal environment is pure, your aura tends to get brighter. This is one advantage of sea water healing. When you are healthy physically and spiritually, you tend to progress well in your life.