- Finance Markets Next Week: Heightened Volatility Ahead Of Union Budget
- News Election Commission notice to BJP's Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga over campaign song
- Movies Disha Patani On Working In Bollywood: 'I Think It Takes Time To Find The Right Script'
- Technology Why You Should Choose An SSD To Amplify Performance Of Your Gaming Computer
- Sports Tough tasks await Barcelona and Real Madrid in derbi-packed La Liga weekend
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Exports To Latin America, Africa & Asia Begins
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Seytharku ariya seyal.
Opportunity occurs but rarely; but when it does,
It is the right time to attempt even the impossible.
There is a piece of pragmatic wisdom, recorded by Valluvar in this Kural, for if, as Shakespeare says, this opportunity indicates the time of the 'flood" in your 'tide", you might as well seize it with both hands and make the best of it, for as Disraeli"s statement also reinforced, “the secret of success for a man is to be ready for it when the opportunity comes."
On the choice of right time
Thiruvalluvar in Thirukural emphasises on the choice of right time,opportunity and place, especially by an administrative to attain success.
Thirukural is an ethical treatise belonging to Tamil classical literature, written by Thiruvalluvar. In Kural 489, Thiruvalluvar points out that opportunity that happens rarel, it is but the right time to grasp and utilise it, for the attainment of the impossible also becomes possible. Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation with the English translation of Thirukural has made it available for a larger reading mass.