- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 15 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 19 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- News Cyclone Tauktae: Heavy rains likely in Mumbai today, civic body moves 580 COVID-19 patients from jumbo units
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Sports NBA Wrap: LeBron returns as Lakers keep alive top six hopes, Nets big three reunited in win
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Her Mother Testing Positive For COVID-19: Had A Hellish Time, She Was Extremely Serious
- Technology Week 20, 2021 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 10S, ASUS Zenfone 8, Redmi Note 10S, Infinix Note 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Seytharku ariya seyal.
Opportunity occurs but rarely; but when it does,
It is the right time to attempt even the impossible.
There is a piece of pragmatic wisdom, recorded by Valluvar in this Kural, for if, as Shakespeare says, this opportunity indicates the time of the 'flood" in your 'tide", you might as well seize it with both hands and make the best of it, for as Disraeli"s statement also reinforced, “the secret of success for a man is to be ready for it when the opportunity comes."
On the choice of right time
Thiruvalluvar in Thirukural emphasises on the choice of right time,opportunity and place, especially by an administrative to attain success.
Thirukural is an ethical treatise belonging to Tamil classical literature, written by Thiruvalluvar. In Kural 489, Thiruvalluvar points out that opportunity that happens rarel, it is but the right time to grasp and utilise it, for the attainment of the impossible also becomes possible. Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation with the English translation of Thirukural has made it available for a larger reading mass.