- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Nyalam karudhu pavar.
The king, who aspires to conquer the whole world,
Will wait calmly for the right hour to strike.
The king, who has immense territorial ambitions, will not be impatient, and will not be tempted to enter into the fray prematurely. He will wait patiently for the right time to come, to do his job decisively.
The right opportunity that will spell success will be well beyond all confusion and meaningless hurry.
A parallel occurs in Jeevaka Chinthamani as follows:
“Idathoadu poludhum naadi yevinaik kannum anjaar" (Jeevaka Chintamani, 1927)
On the choice of right time
Thiruvalluvar in Thirukural emphasises on the choice of right time to attain success especially by administrators.
Thirukural is an ethical treatise belonging to Tamil classical literature, written by Thiruvalluvar. In Kural 485, Thiruvalluvar points out that the right time is awaited even by an administrator in order to conquer the world. Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation with the English translation of Thirukural has made it available for a larger reading mass.