- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Karudhi idathaar ceyin
A man, aspiring to conquer the whole world too, will succeed
If he chooses the right time and place for action.
Even ambitions of World conquest will be possible of achievement, for a person who starts on his campaign, after careful assessment of the right time and place, and fits his plan of action to the topographical and seasonal requirements.
In this kural, Valluvar brings in place along with time, as he focused attention on the means or the instruments in the previous verse.
On the choice of right time
Thiruvalluvar in Thirukural emphasises on the choice of right time,opportunity and place, especially by an administrative to attain success.
Thirukural is an ethical treatise belonging to Tamil classical literature, written by Thiruvalluvar. In Kural 484, Thiruvalluvar points out that success in conquering the world can be attained by implementing one's carefully planned actions in the right time and place. Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation with the English translation of Thirukural has made it available for a larger reading mass.