- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Thiraamai aarkkum kayiru.
Tying up operational details to the season"s variations is the rope,
Which binds the king inseparably to prosperity.
The ability of a prince or a leader to adapt his plans for the proposed enterprise to the requirements of the concerned season is, as it were, the talisman that would assure him continuing good fortune through all his endeavour.
An one-line dictum of this nature is recorded inAthichudi as follows:
“Paruvathe payir sey" (Aaathichoodi)
On the choice of right time
Thiruvalluvar in Thirukural emphasises on the choice of right time and opportunity, especially by an administrative to attain success.
Thirukural is an ethical treatise belonging to Tamil classical literature, written by Thiruvalluvar. In Kural 482, Thiruvalluvar points out the importance of carrying out operations at the right time would bestow eternal success, especially an administrator. Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation with the English translation of Thirukural has made it available for a larger reading mass.