- 2 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Uookam alindhu vidum
If a large army is constrained to operate in an area, meant for a small force,
They will have no place for manoeuvre, and so get demoralized.
If a king chooses as his theatre for battle, a place, every nook and corner of which he knows well, where he feels strong, though his force is small in numbers; in such a place, the enemy, with larger numbers too, will not have much of a chance against him. V V S Iyer"s translation is based on this reciprocal aspect.
The edge that guerilla forces have over organized armed units, which are detailed to take action against them, arises out of this context.