- 1 hr ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 2 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 4 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Movies Box Office: Deepika Padukone’s Chhapaak is NOT a Flop And Here’s Why!
- Sports Man Utd 'mentally' need mid-season break - Solskjaer
- Technology Canon EOS-1DX Mark III Launched At Rs. 5,75,995: Everything You Need To Know
- Finance SBI Customers Can Make Payment Even Without Carrying Cash: This Is How
- News 10% quota to West UP candidates: Minister warns Jamia, JNU protesters
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
He who overcomes the pride of ego and possessions,Will directly attain Godliness.
'I' and 'mine' are persistent delusions, which a virtuous man who aims at entering the kingdom of heaven will have to firmly eschew.
'And everyone that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father or mother, or wife, or children, or lands for my name's sake, shall receive an hundred fold, and shall inherit everlasting life.'
the message of the Gita (in 2,71) is directly relevant:
'That man who lives devoid of longing, abandoning all desires, without the sense of 'I' and 'mine' he attains peace'.