- 6 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 8 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 9 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 11 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- News Ailing Lalu airlifted to Delhi, admitted to AIIMS
- Sports Three Premier League clubs that could sign Chelsea youngster Armando Broja this summer
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
- Keduppatuum kettaarkkuc saarvaaymar raanke
eduppatuum ellaam malai.
'Want of rain spells ruin; sufficiency of it, in turn,
will lead to renewed prosperity'.
It is the absence of rain that ruins and rain again that aids the ruined land to rise. In fact it is not merely failure of rain, drought, that destroys the crops and ruins people. Even excess rain or cyclone and floods, sometimes bring about disaster. We have seen it happen occasionally in Thanjavur delta. This happens repeatedly in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. Timely rain in moderation ad even in reasonable plenty, will alone ensure prosperity. The aspects of rain envisaged in this Kural were beautifully dramatized by Pearl Buck in the 'Good Earth'.
- pulseBihar Diwas 2022: Date, History And Significance
- disorders cureViral Fever Cases Among Children Rising In Bihar
- womenStory Of 15-Year-Old Girl From Bihar Who Cycled For 1,200 KM To Carry Her Father Home In Lockdown
- wellnessLychee Deaths Caused By Pesticides; Ways To Remove Pesticides From Fruits
- decorBeautiful Stones For Beautiful Homes
- insyncKailasagiri Circular Train, The Tourist Hot Favourite
- anecdotesDalit Govindam - The Lord At The Doorstep
- wellnessMonsoon Health Tips: 13 Ways To Stay Healthy During The Rainy Season
- wellness6 Tips To Protect Your Child From Monsoon Diseases
- pulseRussian Taboos That Will Leave You Shocked!
- wellnessTips For Muscle Soreness In Rainy Season
- wellnessSpices To Use During The Rainy Season