- 27 min ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 15 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 16 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports Pakistan players will get visas for T20 World Cup
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Says He Likes Validation For His Work; 'Actors Usually Shy Away From Talking About That'
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For April 17; Get Free Starter Pack Today
- News Watch: To skip COVID test, passengers make a run out of railway station in Bihar’s Buxar
- Finance TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree: How These IT Giants Performed In Q4FY21?
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
On M's first visit to the master, on Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's birthday, the master was surround by devotees. Sri Ramakrishna was engaged in guiding the gathered followers regarding the formalities and essentials of religion. The master said, “ On hearing the name of 'Hari' or 'Rama,' once, if one sheds tears or has his hair standing on end, one can be certain that one can give up formalities like 'Sandhya' or other religious rituals.
Only then one is capable of dropping rituals or rather rituals drop off themselves as one evolves in one's spiritual pursuit.
It will then be sufficient that one just repeats the name of God, or just 'Om'. The master further continued that the 'Sandhya' merges in the 'Gayatri mantra' and the Gayatri merges in the 'Om'
Words of masters have a universal appeal and serves as important guidelines for even forth coming spiritual seekers down the age.
Chat With The Devotees Of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa