- 4 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 6 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 7 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 8 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- News Mumbai civic body is suppressing COVID-19 death toll: Devendra Fadnavis
- Sports Abid unbeaten as Pakistan post daunting first-innings 510
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, during his ailing days of throat cancer that gradually gnawed His body, bore the pain patiently. His disciples however were distressed at the master's suffering. Swami Vivekananda in particular desperately urged Him to request the alleviation of the pain to Mother Kali with whom the master was in talking terms. Ramakrishna however denied to go beyond the will of the mother, the ailment, that He was going through. However after persistent pestering, He gave in to the obstinacy of his disciples praying to the mother that He may be helped to take a little food in spite of the cancer in the throat.
Ramakrishna then related the words of Mother Kali in response to His prayer to His disciples. "Are you not eating through all these billion throats? Why regret that one throat is incapable of taking down food?" . The truth went straight home to the disciples of the singularity of spirit that ran uniformly as an undercurrent in the multitudes of differing forms.
The Master thus taught the ultimate truth of the ever prevailing oneness of the spirit, even at the time of shedding His mortal coil. Indeed His life by itself was a lesson and just a little prying into its depths is suffice to ignite the soul to illumination.
Chat With The Devotees Of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa