- 25 min ago Monthly Horoscope: March 2020
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 February 2020
- 12 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 13 hrs ago Leap Year 2020: 8 Myths That You May Not Be Knowing
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru 50 Days Worldwide Collection: Mahesh Babu ‘Mind Blocks’ The Box Office
- Technology Budget Smartphones You Can Buy At Attractive Discount During Amazon Holi Days Sale
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Sathya Saibaba's miracles flow like an endless stream.
Baba's miracles work in a mysterious way and here is an example of how Sai performs an appendix operation.
A person on a pilgrimage to Puttaparthi once suffered from an inflamed appendicitis. He was experienced excruciating pain. Those were the days when the small sacred town did not have a hospital, forget about having a surgeon.
The news of the suffering pilgrim was conveyed to Sri Sathya Saibaba. Baba came to the hospital and saw the patient groaning in pain. Baba simply waved his hand in the air and materialsied a surgical knife and some vibuthi (sacred ash) to act as an anaesthetic. He performed the surgery to remove the inflamed appendix. He then applied the vibhuti on the wound that mysteriously healed immediately leaving only a small scar !
Thus the pilgrim who came to seek Sai's grace got it in abundance.
May Baba also cure the impending disease of repeated births to sink into infinity.
Source, Baba, God Incarnate, p 52