- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We will now talk about the Muladhara chakra which is located at the base of the spine.
In Sanskrit, Muladhara means 'the root and basis of Existence'. Mula means root and adhara means basis.
This chakra is locked by fantasy and imagination and it flowers when you drop your fantasies and welcome reality!
(Meditation Technique: Dukkhaharana Meditation from Kulaarnava Tantra.)
The Muladhara chakra is concerned with sex, fantasy and imagination.
The most talked about, thought about and written about subject is sex. The most misunderstood, misinterpreted and confusing subject is also sex! We either try to avoid the subject, or we try to indulge in it. Sex is deeply buried in our unconscious minds. Right from the start, we find no one to enlighten us on the truth about sex.
Sex, more than any other subject, needs to be illumined. It needs to be illumined with the light of Consciousness!
Our condition right now is like that of a man walking in a forest on a pitch-dark night.
Somewhere there is a big pit that has been dug and kept.