- Automobiles Tata Buzzard Cassini Spied While Testing — Seven Seats Coming Soon!
- Movies Gandii Baat 3: Lalit Bisht & Sheeva Rana's INTIMATE Scene LEAKED; Lalit Disappointed!
- Finance Situations Where You Can Now Quote Aadhaar In Place Of PAN
- News Chandrayaan-2 to be relaunched on July 22 at 2.43 pm, confirms ISRO
- Technology Grab Your Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro Even Before The Sale Begins: Here's How
- Sports 'Golden girl' Hima Das wins fourth gold in 15 days, Anas also wins top spot
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
We will now talk about the Muladhara chakra which is located at the base of the spine.
In Sanskrit, Muladhara means 'the root and basis of Existence'. Mula means root and adhara means basis.
This chakra is locked by fantasy and imagination and it flowers when you drop your fantasies and welcome reality!
(Meditation Technique: Dukkhaharana Meditation from Kulaarnava Tantra.)
The Muladhara chakra is concerned with sex, fantasy and imagination.
The most talked about, thought about and written about subject is sex. The most misunderstood, misinterpreted and confusing subject is also sex! We either try to avoid the subject, or we try to indulge in it. Sex is deeply buried in our unconscious minds. Right from the start, we find no one to enlighten us on the truth about sex.
Sex, more than any other subject, needs to be illumined. It needs to be illumined with the light of Consciousness!
Our condition right now is like that of a man walking in a forest on a pitch-dark night.
Somewhere there is a big pit that has been dug and kept.