- Technology Samsung Galaxy S9, Note 9 To Soon Embrace One UI 2.0 Update
- News SC to hear petitions filed by ‘The Kashmir Times’ editor and Cong leader
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Dancing Video As A Kid Goes Viral; Netizens Can't Get Enough Of His Awesome Moves!
- Automobiles Changan Automobiles Announces India Plans: To Invest Rs 4000 Crore
- Finance How To Buy Fastag From SBI?
- Sports Doncic joins LeBron after 40-point triple-double, Clippers edge Thunder
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
We will now talk about the Muladhara chakra which is located at the base of the spine.
In Sanskrit, Muladhara means 'the root and basis of Existence'. Mula means root and adhara means basis.
This chakra is locked by fantasy and imagination and it flowers when you drop your fantasies and welcome reality!
(Meditation Technique: Dukkhaharana Meditation from Kulaarnava Tantra.)
The Muladhara chakra is concerned with sex, fantasy and imagination.
The most talked about, thought about and written about subject is sex. The most misunderstood, misinterpreted and confusing subject is also sex! We either try to avoid the subject, or we try to indulge in it. Sex is deeply buried in our unconscious minds. Right from the start, we find no one to enlighten us on the truth about sex.
Sex, more than any other subject, needs to be illumined. It needs to be illumined with the light of Consciousness!
Our condition right now is like that of a man walking in a forest on a pitch-dark night.
Somewhere there is a big pit that has been dug and kept.