- 31 min ago Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- 1 hr ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 2 hrs ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 2 hrs ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- Education Telangana NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Allotment Result Out, Get Direct Link here!
- Finance Today's Gold Price Delhi, Oct 7, 2022: Gold Price Rises As Rupee Depreciates
- Automobiles 2023 Mercedes A-Class Arrives With Mild Hybrid Tech & Updated Infotainment
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Arjun Bijlani Slams Manya Singh On Her ‘Just A TV Actress’ Comment’ :Don’t Come To TV If..
- News India objects to US envoy visit to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Technology Crypto Thieves Exploit Blockchain Bridges to Snatch $100Mn From Binance-linked network
- Sports FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup: India eye a quarterfinal berth, says coach Dennerby
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
What is Guru Poornima?
Guru Poornima is the day to pay our deep gratitude to all the great Gurus or Masters who have happened on planet Earth. The Guru is the one who dispels the darkness of ignorance and infuses the light of awareness into our lives.
Who is a Guru?
Guru is a person who has achieved the Ultimate Truth, the state of enlightenment, as an experience and who can create the technology and the techniques to reproduce the same experience in any human being.
He is the ultimate scientist of the Inner world because he is the one who can initiate others into the same experience that happened in him. He gives the 'weapons of knowledge' through his words, body language and the techniques he has developed. These, when used with awareness, can simply pull you out of any kind of depression and negative thinking and lead you to a positive, blissful living.
What is the need for a Guru in one's life?
A person who reproduces the visualization from his head to your head is a teacher, an acharya. The person who reproduces the experience from his being to your being is a Master, Guru. That is the difference between the teacher and Guru.
The Master is spontaneous every moment. So, constantly, you experience something new. He is an inexhaustible happening.
The Guru is like dynamite because he has exploded in 360 degrees and he has the capacity to create that same explosion of enlightenment in each and every one. When you are around a living Master, your potential to experience pure, eternal bliss or nithya-ananda gets heightened.
Life is a divine flow. The more river-like you are, the more you are in tune with life. But we have become stagnant. The Guru's whole work is to bring back the flow of life so that you start becoming joyous and utterly happy and blissful for no reason at all.
Just 'to be' is enough; one need not 'have' anything to be blissful.
The greatest gift on planet Earth is the rare event of an enlightened Master happening in one's life. He is the ultimate luxury.
As you walk with the Guru, you walk in the light of Existence, away from the darkness of ignorance. You leave behind all the problems of your life and move towards the peak experiences of life.
It is an incomparable journey where the Guru leads you from the visible to the invisible, from the material to the divine, from the ephemeral to the eternal.
- paramahamsa nithyanandaBeing At Home
- paramahamsa nithyanandaAttention To Our Body Is A Must
- paramahamsa nithyanandaCode Of Ethics From Superstitious Beliefs!
- paramahamsa nithyanandaFace Fears !
- paramahamsa nithyanandaCollective Consciousness , Tune Into It!
- paramahamsa nithyanandaNeeds And Wants Of Humans
- paramahamsa nithyanandaEverything In Life Is a Choice You Make
- paramahamsa nithyanandaThe Mind Is Something Dynamic And Alive
- paramahamsa nithyanandaJoy of Discovering Individuality
- paramahamsa nithyanandaWaves In The Ocean Of Existence
- paramahamsa nithyanandaGuilt Creates Energy Blocks
- paramahamsa nithyanandaWork Always Out Of Inspiration