- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli shine as India trump Aussies, win series
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
When you go against the current, you need to put in effort and exercise choices. When you go with the current, you don"t need to make any effort; you will not feel tired; you will not feel frustrated; you will only feel a flowing lightness and joy! Everything will then appear beautiful to you.
About the author
Paramahamsa Nithyananda is a recognized enlightened master today. Born amidst rich spiritual heritage, and with a natural passion for the Truth, he experimented with yoga, integration of mind-body-spirit, meditation, tantra, vedanta and other Eastern metaphysical sciences, from the tender age of 3...
|Nithyananda narrates the story of Paramahamsa|
Chat With The Devotees Of effortless living,paramahamsa nithyananda