- 2 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 2 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 4 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 4 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Hero I-League: Quess East Bengal thrash Neroca 4-1 to clinch first win of the season
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaz Gill Confides In Mahira Sharma That She Misses Paras Chhabra
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
When you go against the current, you need to put in effort and exercise choices. When you go with the current, you don"t need to make any effort; you will not feel tired; you will not feel frustrated; you will only feel a flowing lightness and joy! Everything will then appear beautiful to you.
About the author
Paramahamsa Nithyananda is a recognized enlightened master today. Born amidst rich spiritual heritage, and with a natural passion for the Truth, he experimented with yoga, integration of mind-body-spirit, meditation, tantra, vedanta and other Eastern metaphysical sciences, from the tender age of 3...
|Nithyananda narrates the story of Paramahamsa|
Chat With The Devotees Of effortless living,paramahamsa nithyananda