- Sports India Vs South Africa 2nd T20I in Mohali: Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- News Intelligence will be national property as NATGRID readies for year end roll out
- Technology Apple Plans To Invest $1 Billion To Boost Local Manufacturing In India: Report
- Movies Shiney Ahuja's Rape Case: Section 375 Writer Manish Gupta Shares Disturbing Details!
- Finance These Details Can Be Updated In Aadhaar Without Documentary Support
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Usually, when we see something, we either try to identify with it or we try to condemn it. For example, if you are told you are arrogant, you either accept it or you try not to be arrogant! You never understand or go beyond arrogance. You can only understand within your frame of reference, what you are familiar with. Because of this, you are caught in a limited view of possibilities.
To really understand, you need to go beyond this limited point-of-view. To do that, you have to stop naming it arrogance, that"s all! There will be no more arrogance. Only by naming it, you start the conflict. That is how you see what IS – by not naming it.