- 10 min ago Is It Safe To Drink Water From Plastic Bottles? Let's Find Out!
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 14 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- Technology How To Download Instagram Live Videos And Story Highlights
- Sports West Indies vs India: Kohli wants openers to make it count in two-Test series
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Release Preponed! May Hit Theatres In April 2020, 8 Months Earlier Than Initial Date
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Raksha Bandhan 2019 is around the corner and you haven't bought a gift yet. Well, we totally get you because most of us are still thinking and rethinking what to buy. If you are still thinking and want some quick and awesome gift suggestions, well we have curated five super fabulous rakhi gift ideas for you. These gifts can be bought easily. Browse through the suggestions.
Cupcakes And Other Bakery Delights
Well, instead of those usual chocolate boxes, you can gift your sister or brother, a box of cupcakes. Additionally, you can also buy colourful macaroons wrapped in a small box or other bakery delights like biscuits in a tin box. Such gifts can instantly cheer up your brother and sister and you can substitute the cupcakes with some sweets.
A goodie box of beauty products is another quick suggestion and can make for a perfect rakhi gift. Beauty products are useful and are a thoughtful gift too. Some brands offer beauty boxes for men and women and so, such brands should be preferred. A shaving or beard trimming set for your brother or a box of lotions and balms for your sister sound like a fun idea, isn't it?
Photo frames make for one of the most memorable gifts. You can purchase an intricately-done photo frames or some quirky photo frames for your sibling. Adding to that, you can also put a picture with your sibling in that frame for some light-hearted moment. Now, this will be such a beautiful gift.
There are a number of home décor and gardening outlets today selling a wide variety of house plants. A House plant is not only an unusual gift but an instant mood-lifter too. A house plant purifies the air in the house and gives your space a homely touch. You can buy a snake plant, peace lily, or a small cactus, if you are not sure about which house plant to get.
Well, if your sibling is a bibliophile, then he or she wouldn't appreciate anything more than a book. You can browse through a list of bestsellers before you buy a book or you can go to a bookstore and randomly pick up a book. So, instead of buying the latest books, you can opt for vintage hardbound books also.
So, what gift are you going to buy for your sibling this rakhi? Let us know that in the comment section. Happy Raksha Bandhan!