- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 11 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 19 Highlights: Donal Bisht And Vidhi Pandya Get Eliminated From The House
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Ghatasthapana is also known as Kalash Sthapana or Kalashsthapana and is one of the most important rituals during Navratri, which marks the beginning of the nine-day festival. As per the Hindu rituals, there are rules and guidelines related to Gahatasthapna and devotees need to follow them without committing any error. Devotees believe that if it is not done as per the ritual, then one has to face Goddess Shakti's wrath.
Ghatasthapana 2021: Date and Time (Muhurat)
Ghatasthapna is to be prohibited during Amavasya (new moon day), night and any time beyond sixteen Ghatis after sunrise. As per Drik Panchang, Ashwina Ghatasthapana on Thursday, October 7, 2021 - Ghatasthapana Muhurat - 06:17 am to 07:07 am (Duration - 00 Hours 50 Mins) | Ghatasthapana Abhijit Muhurat - 11:45 am to 12:32 pm (Duration - 00 Hours 47 Mins).
Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls on Pratipada Tithi
Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls during prohibited Chitra Nakshatra
Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls during prohibited Vaidhriti Yoga
Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls during Dvi-Svabhava Kanya Lagna.
- Pratipada Tithi Begins - 04:34 PM on Oct 06, 2021, Pratipada Tithi Ends - 01:46 PM on Oct 07, 2021
- Chitra Nakshatra Begins - 11:20 PM on Oct 06, 2021, Chitra Nakshatra Ends - 09:13 PM on Oct 07, 2021
- Vaidhriti Yoga Begins - 05:12 AM on Oct 07, 2021, Vaidhriti Yoga Ends - 01:40 AM on Oct 08, 2021
- Kanya Lagna Begins - 06:17 AM on Oct 07, 2021, Kanya Lagna Ends - 07:07 AM on Oct 07, 2021.
Ghatasthapana 2021: Vrat Katha, Pooja Vidhi, and Puja Samagri
The first one-third day, while Pratipada is prevailing, is considered to be the most auspicious timing for Ghatasthapna. If time is not available, then one can also perform it during Abhijit Muhurat. Also, it is advised that one needs to avoid Ghatasthapana during Nakshatra Chitra and Vaidhriti Yoga but those are not prohibited.
Nine days of Navratri is dedicated to the nine forms of the Mother Goddess. It is said that She comes in a palanquin every year, destroys the evil and restores peace in the universe. While installing ghat, one needs to keep seven types of grains in an earthen pot. Place the leaves on top of the vase and tie a coconut in a red cloth. One needs to worship Lord Ganesha after this and then worship the Kalash.