- 7 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 9 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 10 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 12 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Technology List Of Best 8GB RAM Xiaomi Smartphones To Buy In India Under Rs. 25,000
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nadal survives injury and Fritz scare to enter semifinals as he keeps career slam hopes alive
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
The Rath yatra festival celebrates Lord Jagannath's visit, to the Gundicha temple, via Mausi Maa temple near Sharadha Bali, in Puri, once a year. The deities are taken out in procession on the Aashaadha Shukla Paksha Dwitiya.
Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra, as well as Sudarshan chakra, are displayed inside the chariot which is a wooden Deula-shaped chariot. They were last reconstructed in 2015. Set aside a few seconds of your time to read the heartwarming Jagannath Rath Yatra quotes, greetings, texts, messages, FB and Whatsapp Status, and images and share them with your loved ones.
Ratha Yatra processions have been historically common since time immemorial However, Puri yatra is the only festival where the deities travel to the bhaktas to give them the darshan (holy view). It is also the largest rath yatra in the world. It always rains on the puri rath yatra day, be it coincidental or otherwise. Rath Yatra's beauty and splendour of gigantic proportions have impressed the westerners to coin and include a new word, "Juggernaut" in the English dictionary.
Jagannath Yatra 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
1. May Lord Jagannath, listen to your earnest prayers and grant you success on all fronts. Let the Lord of Puri bring joy and cheer this year and fill your life with light!
2. May Lord Jagannath, oversee your well-being, at all times, in all your situations and predicaments. Happy Rath Yatra 2022 to you and your family.
3. Let Lord Jagannath be there with you, during the moments of your sorrow and joy. May he bless you from all corners this year!
4. May his presence in your life ensure that you stay positive and take life as it comes. Our prayers for Jagannath's blessings on you this 2022.
5. May the Lord give you the best options to choose from, guide you through your efforts, and ensure your success in the end. Wishing you Lord Jagannath's presence all the way through 2022.
6. Let your efforts meet with Lord Jagannath's blessings in abundance. Happy Ratha yatra festival 2022!
7. I pray that Lord Jagannath gives you all the virtues, and take away your flaws. May you always succeed in everything. Wishing you the warmest and happiest Rath Yatra 2022.
8. We sincerely wish that Lord Jagannath, bless you and brings your choicest dreams to life. Happy Rath Yatra 2022 to you!
9. Happy Rath Yatra 2022! Our earnest prayers to Lord Jagannath, to see to your well-being, and let his kindness and mercy pour upon your life and world. Wish you galore of happiness, this year.
10. Let your prayers and Lord's blessings work in unison and bring prosperity and success. May Lord Jagannath, take care of your heart, mind, and soul always.
Disclaimer: The information is based on assumptions and information available on the internet and the accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed. Boldsky does not confirm any inputs or information related to the article and our only purpose is to deliver information. Kindly consult the concerned expert before practising or implementing any information and assumption
Image sources: Wikimedia Commons
- festivalsJagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Interesting Facts About The Famous Chariot Festival
- festivalsPuri Rath Yatra 2021: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share With Your Loved Ones
- festivalsPuri Rath Yatra 2020: How To Worship Lord Jagannath At home
- yoga spiritualityGuru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- festivalsAshadha Gupt Navratri Day 09: Maa Siddhidhatri Puja 2022 Date, Legend, Rituals, Mantras, And Significance
- festivalsAshadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Maa Mahagauri Puja Date, Legend, Rituals, Mantras, And Significance
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsAshadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 7: Maa Kalratri Puja Date, Legend, Rituals, Mantras And Significance
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 05 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsAshadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Maa Katyayani Puja Date, Rituals, Legend, Mantras, And Significance
- festivalsAshadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Goddess Skandamata Puja: Date, Rituals, Mantras And Significance
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 04 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs