- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 19 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 16 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 16 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- Movies Viruman Day 7 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Karthi's Mass Film Comfortably Enters Second Week!
- News Suspect in Salman Rushdie's stabbing pleads not guilty to attempted murder and assault
- Sports US Open Prize Money 2022: Breakdown of the Singles and Doubles tournament prize money
- Finance Google Workers, Demand Abortion Protections, Data Privacy
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
The spring festival in the southern states of India such as Kerala and Tamil Nadu is also known as Vishnu and is a popular festival which is celebrated by the Malayali Hindus. It is celebrated on the vernal equinox, the day when the length of the day and night is roughly equal. As per the Malyali calendar, this one falls on the first day of the Medam month and is dedicated to the beginning of the new year.
Vishnu is also known as the 'Fire' festival of India and is celebrated as Bihu in the northern parts of India. This year the festival of Vishnu will be celebrated on Thursday, 14 April. It is said to bring new hopes, positivity and aspiration into the lives of people. Therefore, let us celebrate the Vishnu festival by sharing heartwarming wishes, quotes, messages, greetings, images, and Facebook and WhatsApp statuses with friends, family, peers and loved ones.
Happy Vishu 2022 Wishes, Greetings, Quotes, Images, Messages, And WhatsApp Status
- The happy occasion of Vishu marks the beginning of new hopes, aspirations and a fresh start. May this new year be filled with joy for you and your family!
- Wishing you a very Happy Vishu. May happiness, good health and prosperity rule your life this year.
- Spread happiness and smiles on this auspicious occasion of Vishu. May all the good things find you!
- I wish that this new year unfolds the best opportunities for you. Happy Vishu to you!
- Wishing a very Happy Vishu to everyone. On this auspicious occasion, I wish that this upcoming year is blessed with joys, laughter and lots of fun for you and your loved ones.
- Let us celebrate the advent of a beautiful new year filled with fresh hopes and joy. Wishing everyone a very happy Vishu.
- May your every day of this new year is filled with happiness, peace and love. I extend my warm wishes to everyone!
- The beautiful season of spring has arrived bringing new hopes and dreams. Wishing a very happy Vishnu to all.
- May all dreams come true with the grace and blessings of Lord Vishu on this new year. Happy Vishu, Bihu to all.
- Extending my warm wishes and love to you and your family on this auspicious occasion of Vishu.
Disclaimer: The information is based on assumptions and information available on the internet and the accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed. Boldsky doesn't confirm any inputs or information related to the article and our only purpose is to deliver information. Kindly consult the concerned expert before practising or implementing any information and assumption.
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 19 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 18 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- yoga spiritualityJanmashtami 2022: List Of Demons Killed By Lord Krishna
- festivalsJanmashtami 2022: 11 Inspirational Quotes By Lord Krishna
- festivalsSahasrarjun (Rajarajeshwara) Temple: Architecture, Best Time To Visit, History And Significance
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsStambheshwar Mahadev Temple: Know About The Disappearing Temple At Kavi Kamboi
- festivalsLalita Saptami 2022: Date, Iconography, Puja Rituals, History, And Significance
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 16 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsJwalamukhi Mandir: Puja Rituals, Best Time To Visit, Aarti Timings, Architecture, And Legends
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- yoga spiritualityChidambara Rahasyam: Unknown Facts And Secrets Of The Chidambara Temple