- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- 1 hr ago 22 Health Benefits Of Papaya Leaves: Side Effects And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 February 2020
- News Man vs Wild with 'Thailva' teaser out! Full episode featuring Rajinikanth with Bear Grylls on Mar 23
- Movies Konkona Sen Sharma And Ranvir Shorey File For Divorce After Five Years Of Separation
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Finance You Will Soon Be Able To Buy Mutual Funds Directly From Exchanges
- Technology Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone Teased; Tipped To Pack Super Fast Charging
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020: India hold nerve to beat New Zealand, enter semifinals
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Navratri is a major festival celebrated across India. The festival goes on for nine days and on the 10th day, Dussehra, also called Vijayadashami, is celebrated. Dussehra marks the victory of good over evil.
In different parts of the country, it is celebrated for different reasons. One part of the country observes Dussehra as the day Lord Rama defeated Ravana after a long nine days' battle to free his wife, Sita. While another part of the country considers Dussehra to be the day Goddess Durga killed the demon Mahishasur.
Interestingly, on the day of Dussehra, Arjuna managed to kill soldiers to defeat all the Kuru warriors including Drona, Bhishma, Karna, Kripa and Ashwatthama and a lot more.
Take a look at our Dussehra quiz and put your knowledge to test. Type in your answers in the comment section below!
1. Durga Puja is performed for ____ days.
2. With which weapon did Lord Rama kill Ravana?
3. On Dusshera, whose effigies are burnt along with Ravana?
a) Meghnad & Vibhishan
b) Kumbhkaran & Sugreeva
c) Meghnad & Sugreeva
d) Kumbhkaran & Meghnad
4. In West Bengal, which Goddess is worshipped during Navratri?
a) Goddess Durga
b) Goddess Lakshmi
c) Goddess Kali
d) Goddess Saraswati
5. Dussehra is celebrated on the _________ day of the Hindu autumn lunar month of Ashvin.