- Movies Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Indulge In This Love Affair For The Laughs!
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Diwali is one of the most significant festivals celebrated across India and by the Indian diaspora across the globe. Dhanteras is the first day that marks the festival of Diwali in India.
Diwali is called the festival of lights because it symbolises the victory of light over darkness. The festival is about victory, hope, spreading happiness and smile. On this day, everyone decks up their homes and workplaces with lights and diyas.
Here are a few wishes and messages to share with your friends and family.
Diwali Facebook And Whatsapp Messages
This Diwali, illuminate your life, home, and surroundings with lights and colours. Have a safe and green Diwali!
May the lights of Diwali make your and your loved ones life brighter and happier. Wish you a very very Happy Diwali!
A festival full of sweet childhood memories, sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets, house full of diyas and heart full of joy. Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali!
May the lights of Diwali diyas fill your home with wealth, happiness, and everything that brings you joy! Wish you and your entire family a very very Happy Diwali!
May this Diwali your life be as colourful and bright as the lights of Diwali. Joy and gaiety surround you and your family forever. Happy Diwali!
May the Diwali lights brighten your life and Rangoli add more colours to it. Have a blessed Diwali!
Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good wishes for a peaceful and prosperous Diwali.
Let's make this Diwali joyous and bright,
Let's celebrate in true sense this festival of light.
Just like the sweet aroma of Diwali sweets and savouries fill the home with festive flavour, and the felicitous noise of crackers spread the auspicious cheer. May the brightness of Diwali lights last all through the year!
Light a lamp of love!
Blast a chain of sorrow!
Shoot a rocket of prosperity!
Fire a flowerpot of happiness!
Wish you and your family Sparkling Diwali!