- 38 min ago Kangana Ranaut Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Pink Floral Dress
- 57 min ago Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment & How To Prevent Them
- 1 hr ago 5 Beautiful LGBTQ Ads That You May Not Have Seen
- 1 hr ago Manisha Koirala And Esha Deol Have Sari Goals For Us This Wedding Season
- Movies Here's Why Riteish Deshmukh Is Thankful To Shah Rukh Khan For Helping Him Out For Marjaavaan
- Automobiles Tata Inaugurates Advance Power Systems Engineering Tech Center At Pune
- News By not going with RCEP, Govt has given a new opportunity to domestic producers: Gopal Agarwal
- Sports Virat Kohli backs Glenn Maxwell for speaking up mental health issues, reminisces his trauma post 2014 England tour
- Finance Rupee Weakens To Over 2-Month Low; Crosses 72/Dollar Level
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Renders Leaked; 108MP Triple Rear Cameras, QHD Waterfall Display Tipped
- Travel Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - Where Learning Is Fun
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Diwali is one of the most significant festivals celebrated across India and by the Indian diaspora across the globe. Dhanteras is the first day that marks the festival of Diwali in India.
Diwali is called the festival of lights because it symbolises the victory of light over darkness. The festival is about victory, hope, spreading happiness and smile. On this day, everyone decks up their homes and workplaces with lights and diyas.
Here are a few wishes and messages to share with your friends and family.
Diwali Facebook And Whatsapp Messages
This Diwali, illuminate your life, home, and surroundings with lights and colours. Have a safe and green Diwali!
May the lights of Diwali make your and your loved ones life brighter and happier. Wish you a very very Happy Diwali!
A festival full of sweet childhood memories, sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets, house full of diyas and heart full of joy. Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali!
May the lights of Diwali diyas fill your home with wealth, happiness, and everything that brings you joy! Wish you and your entire family a very very Happy Diwali!
May this Diwali your life be as colourful and bright as the lights of Diwali. Joy and gaiety surround you and your family forever. Happy Diwali!
May the Diwali lights brighten your life and Rangoli add more colours to it. Have a blessed Diwali!
Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good wishes for a peaceful and prosperous Diwali.
Let's make this Diwali joyous and bright,
Let's celebrate in true sense this festival of light.
Just like the sweet aroma of Diwali sweets and savouries fill the home with festive flavour, and the felicitous noise of crackers spread the auspicious cheer. May the brightness of Diwali lights last all through the year!
Light a lamp of love!
Blast a chain of sorrow!
Shoot a rocket of prosperity!
Fire a flowerpot of happiness!
Wish you and your family Sparkling Diwali!