- 45 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 1 hr ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan-Atlee Project Is Delayed!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M10s With 15W Fast Charging Gets Discounted Online
- Finance ICICI Bank’s ‘Smart EMI’ Facility For Car Buyers: Should You Opt For It?
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Sports Giannis & Bucks top Clippers for 14th straight win, LeBron's Lakers down Blazers
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
This year on 27 October, Diwali will be celebrated with great pomp and splendour. Diwali begins with Laxmi Puja. In Hinduism, Goddess Laxmi symbolizes wealth, peace and prosperity. She is worshipped to bring good luck and fortune. Here are a few budget-friendly items that you should bring home this Diwali to attract good luck and money.
1. Peacock feather
If you buy a peacock feather and keep at your place of worship, it will increase happiness and prosperity in your home. Also if you keep the peacock feather in the South-east direction of the house or shop, it will keep negative energies away and boost wealth.
2. Silver or gold coins
Gold jewellery is something that most Indians buy during Dhanteras. Apart from jewellery, silver or gold coins are bought because they are considered auspicious. They bring good luck and also protect you from evil.
3. Metal turtle
In Feng Shui, metal turtle provides stability for your money, removes all negative energy, and balances and harmonizes the environment around us. According to vastu, turtle symbolizes happiness and peace.
4. Brass pyramid
This Diwali, bring home a brass pyramid to eliminate all negative energy as it is known to have strong cleansing and healing powers. According to vastu, brass pyramid has mystical healing properties.
5. Metal fish
According to Feng Shui, fish is known to bring wealth, good luck and prosperity. So, this Diwali buy a metal fish to increase strength, good luck, happiness, power, wealth and prosperity.
6. Lakshmi idols
Buying Lakshmi idols for Diwali is considered auspicious. Placing the idol at your puja place or your workplace will bring good luck and prosperity.