- 1 hr ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 16 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News US: Missing Bengal tiger has been found safe, healthy, says Houston police
- Sports ONE Championship Dangal: How Arjan Bhullar became first Indian-origin MMA champion
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Movies Radhe Overseas Day 3 Box Office Collection
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Dhanteras, the festival of wealth is the first day of the five-day festival Deepawali. Also known as Dhantrayodashi, every year the festival is observed on the Trayodashi tithi of Krishna Paksha in the month of Kartik. This year Dhanteras will be observed on 13 November 2020. On this day, people purchase various things such as new utensils, gold, silver, property, vehicles, etc.
People usually celebrate this day with their near and dear ones. They share gifts and delicacies with each other. In order to make your day even more memorable and enjoyable, we are here with some heartfelt quotes that you can share with your loved ones. Read on:
1. "May Lord Kuber always be there to bless you with prosperity and success in life. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Dhanteras."
2. "Wishing a very Happy Dhanteras to you. Sending you warm greetings on this auspicious occasion which marks the beginning of a new year full of celebrations."
3. "May the occasion of Dhanteras bring along the most precious wealth for you and your family. Wishing you a very Happy Dhanteras."
4. "Clean your homes, decorate with candles, make Rangolis and light up diyas as Goddess Lakshmi is about to come. Happy Dhanteras."
5. "May each and every day of the coming year bring along lots of opportunities for a prosperous tomorrow for you. Wishing you Happy Dhanteras my dearest."
6. "I wish that your life will always be abundant in harmony, happiness, comfort, and wealth. Stay blessed. Happy Dhanteras!"
7. "May you also draw small footprints with rice flour and vermilion powder all over the house and keep the lamps burning all through the night to indicate Her long-awaited arrival. Happy Dhanteras."
8."Let us celebrate Dhanteras with great joy and high spirits to signal the beginning of the season of festivities. We wish you a very Happy Dhanteras!"
9. "May the festival of Dhanteras brighten your life with eternal happiness, wealth and prosperity. May Goddess Laxmi bless you with great success and many more opportunities. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Dhanteras 2020."
10. "I pray that this auspicious occasion of Dhanteras showers you with wealth and prosperity as you journey towards greater success."
11. "Decorate your home with candles, light up diyas and draw rangolis as Goddess Lakshmi is about to visit! Happy Dhanteras."
12. "May your business always flourish and you defeat all evils in life. May Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kuber always keep you in their list of blessed ones."
13. "Wishing a happy and prosperous Dhanteras to one and all. May the blessings of Lord Dhanvantri and Lord Kuber be showered on you always."
14. "Keep the lamps burning bright all through the night to indicate the long-awaited arrival of Goddess Lakshmi. Happy Dhanteras to you."
15. "May goddess Laxmi bless your business to do well in spite of all odds. A very happy and prosperous Dhanteras."