- 12 min ago Easy Guide To Create The Perfect Reading Nook
- 41 min ago First-Ever Embryos With Monkey And Human Cells; Scientists Divided Over The Creation
- 46 min ago 5 Reasons Why Highly Intelligent Individuals Love To Be Alone
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Nailed Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown on Koffee With Karan With Arjun Kapoor
- Movies Nayanthara: Beyond The Fairytale: Nayanthara-Vignesh Shivan’s Wedding Documentary To Stream On Netflix Soon!
- News RLJP to stay in NDA: Pashupati Paras
- Finance Major Cryptos Decline After Bitcoin Briefly Hits $24,000 Mark
- Technology Deal Alert: Grab Apple iPhone 12 Under Rs. 50,000 On Amazon
- Sports Commonwealth Games 2022: Highs and lows of India
- Automobiles Tata Tigor XM iCNG Launched At Rs 7,39,900 - 26.49km/kg Mileage
- Travel Raksha Bandhan 2022: Adventure Tourist Places In India to Visit with Brother & Sister
- Education XLRI Will Open The Window For XAT Registration 2023 From August 10
June is the sixth month according to the Gregorian calendar. Shubh Muhurta is observed before any auspicious work in Hinduism. This month marks the onset of spring and it brings new hopes, aspirations, and joy. Due to planetary transits, some zodiac signs will face troubles, while others will have a lot of opportunities on their way. If you are planning to get married in June 2022, then definitely know about the auspicious date before that.
Marriages are considered a divine union and therefore it has a deep meaning in everyone's lives. It means sharing one's life with another by staying in a holy bond be it good or bad moments. People who plan to get married can, therefore, check the necessary spiritual things so that the union stays harmonious and is filled with love and joy always. Therefore, one needs to pick the auspicious date and time before planning a wedding. We have curated a list just for you so that you can fix your marriage dates without any hustle.
In Hinduism, auspicious time or Shubh muhurat holds immense significance as it refers to the placement of celestial bodies which prove beneficial to an individual and can fetch results that are desirable and promising. Therefore, before beginning any auspicious work, checking shubh muhurat becomes important and is one of the sought after things.
The program of marriage is considered like a Yagya in which auspicious yoga is awaited for every work. Only a few days in June and July are said to be auspicious for marriage, after which Chaturmas will take place. No auspicious work is done on Chaturmas. Let us see which dates will be auspicious for marriage in June 2022.
Auspicious Time For Marriage In June 2022
June 6, 2022, Monday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 06:55 am to 02:26 am, Jun 07
June 8, 2022, Wednesday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 05:23 am to 03:27 am, June 09
Date: Ashtami, Navami
June 11, 2022, Saturday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 08:47 pm to 02:05 am, June 12
June 12, 2022, Sunday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 11:58 pm to 05:23 am, June 13
June 13, 2022, Monday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 05:23 am to 09:02 pm
June 14, 2022, Tuesday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 11:47 pm to 05:23 am, June 15
June 15, 2022, Wednesday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 05:23 am to 03:33 pm
Date: Pratipada, Dwitiya
June 16, 2022, Thursday
Auspicious Marriage Muhurta: 12:37 pm to 07:55 pm
June 21, 2022, Tuesday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 05:24 am to 05:24 am, June 22
Nakshatra: Uttar Bhadrapada
Date: Ashtami, Navami
June 22, 2022, Wednesday
Shubh Vivah Muhurta: 05:24 am to 11:57 pm
Date: Navami, Dashami
Disclaimer: The information is based on assumptions and information available on the internet and the accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed. Boldsky doesn't confirm any inputs or information related to the article and our only purpose is to deliver information. Kindly consult the concerned expert before practising or implementing any information and assumption.
- marriage and beyondCompliments Are The Key To A Happy Marriage: Here Are 5 Reasons Why
- womenRemoval Of Mangalsutra By Wife Reflects Mental Cruelty Of Highest Order: Madras High Court
- marriage and beyondWhy Do Indian Expats Choose Arranged Marriages?
- beyond love24-Year-Old Gujarati Woman All Set To Marry Without A ‘Dulha’ In India's First Sologamy
- festivalsApril Month 2022: Auspicious Dates For Marriage, Naamkaran, Property Purchase And More
- festivalsApril 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates And Muhurat In This Month
- yoga spiritualityIs Getting Married On 22/02/2022 Lucky? Know The Auspicious And Unlucky Wedding Dates Around The World
- beyond loveExpert Speak: No Marriage Movement, Solo Weddings - Can We Blame Women For Opting To Stay Single?
- lifeWhich Smartphone To Buy? Flipkart and Sima Aunty Help You #FindYourMatch!
- womenMarriageable Age Limit For Women May Be Raised To 21 Years In India
- marriage and beyondDivorce and Modern India: Expert Opinion On 3 Reasons Why Divorce Rates Are Increasing In The Country
- love and romanceWhat Is Micro-Cheating And How To Deal With It? Expert Advice By Relationship Counsellor [Exclusive]