- 6 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 8 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 8 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 10 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News If farmers want, they can change government: KCR in Punjab
- Sports Rajasthan Royals RR IPL playoffs history, stats and records, key players to watch out
- Movies Suhana Khan Celebrates Birthday: Mom Gauri Khan, BFF Ananya Panday Wish The Archies Actress
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
It is said that Lord Hanuman was an incarnation of Lord Shiva. It is believed that a very strong bond prevails between Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. When Lord Vishnu took the Ram avatar, Lord Shiva also appeared as Hanuman, and both saved the Earth from adharma (unrighteousness) spreading on it. Such diligently did Hanuman follow the orders of Lord Ram that he got the boon of staying immortal. With this blessing, Lord Hanuman protects his devotees in times of need.
When all the people offer their prayers to Lord Shiva in this month, Lord Hanuman too hears the prayers of his devotees more easily on Shravana Tuesdays. His worship can remove pain and suffering as well as all kinds of negative energies such as the evil eye effects and the fear of ghosts. He teaches us to live life as a brave and fearless being.
Today we are telling you some of the remedies that you can adopt on a Shravana Tuesday. This will please Lord Shiva as well besides pleasing Lord Hanuman.
Visit a Shiva temple on Tuesday, and perform Panchopchar pujan of Lord Hanuman. Panchopchar pujan refers to a puja performed in five ways or five steps. In this puja, the idol of the deity is first given a bath. Make sure the bath is given by the priest because Lord Hanuman was a celibate and women generally prefer not to touch his idol. After the bath, follows the decoration of the idol. Then flowers are offered to the deity. After this, the incense is lit to remove the negative energies from the surroundings. Then, after lighting the lamp, the aarti is chanted and the deity is offered prasad, also known as Bhog.
Remedy Using The Banyan Leaf
On any Tuesday during this month, pluck a leaf of a Banyan tree. Now wash it with clean water. Now place it before the idol of Lord Hanuman for some time. After this, you have to write 'Sri Ram' on it using saffron powder, which is used as tilak. Keep this leaf in your wallet and your wallet will never be empty at least until you do it on the next day. Again the next year, repeat this using a new leaf and immerse the older leaf in running water.
Ram Raksha Stotra In A Temple
Go to any Hanuman temple on a Tuesday during the month and sit and recite Ram Raksha Stotra there. Then offer jaggery and roasted grams to Lord Hanuman. Pray to him if you are going through any problems in life.
Recite Shiva Chalisa And Hanuman Chalisa
On any Tuesday of Shravana visit a temple which has the idol of Lord Shiva as well as Lord Hanuman. Light a lamp in ghee before the deity. Offer the items that you have brought along, to offer to him, and then sit and recite Shiva Chalisa as well as Hanuman Chalisa. Thus, you will get the blessings of both Lord Shiva as well as Lord Hanuman.
- faith mysticismUnlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- faith mysticismFasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- festivalsSindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- horoscopeWeekly Horoscope, 22 May To 28 May 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 22 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsGanga Dussehra 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- zodiac signsVenus Transit In Aries On 23 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies To Follow
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 21 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsKottiyoor Utsavam 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- festivalsSkanda Sashti 2022: Dates, Tithi, Puja Rituals, Vrat Katha And Significance
- festivalsDhumavati Jayanti 2022: Date, Time, Puja Rituals, Vrat Katha And Significance
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 20 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs