- 10 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 19 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 16 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11+ Battery And Display Features Tipped
- News Unnao incident: Akhilesh Yadav sits on dharna, Priyanka Gandhi blames UP govt
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Clarifies Her Comment On Harshvardhan Kapoor: I Told Him It Wasn't A Personal Dig
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Zakat is one of the important concepts of Islam and it is considered as one of the five pillars of Islam. Giving zakat plays a significant role in the finances of Muslims.
Zakat is the amount of money that Muslims are supposed to pay at the end of every Islamic financial year, which ends with the start of Ramzan. Every Islamic financial year starts at the time of Ramzan and concludes at the end of next Ramzan.
In this article, we are here to discuss about the importance of Zakat during Ramzan. This is a particular practice that all Muslims follow; and giving Zakat during Ramzan is considered to be very auspicious.
Generally, paying Zakat means Muslims need to pay on the extra wealth that they have possessed for a year. They should be in a state to fulfill their main needs of food, shelter, cloth and other cultural and social requirements that makes them eligible to pay Zakat.
Muslims are required to pay 2.5% of the wealth, which is in their possession for the entire Islamic financial year, to the needy. It is applicable on wealth in the form of bank balance, gold, automobiles, etc.
Therefore, read on to know more about the significance of paying Zakat and why it is important during Ramzan.
The Income Of The Person Is Purified
It is believed that giving Zakat during every Islamic financial year helps to purify your entire income for the year. Apart from the good work, it helps you stay away from sins.
A Person Earns More
The more Zakat a person pays, the more he earns. Zakat means proliferation or growth, so when you give Zakat, it does mean that your income would increase along with your good deeds.
It Removes The Grudges And Ill Feelings
Giving Zakat helps to remove the grudges and ill feelings from the hearts of the poor people. Paying Zakat during every year helps to terminate the ill feelings, in which love and harmony is spread.
The Money Flow Becomes Balanced
The money flow in the society does become balanced for sometime at least. Generally, Zakat is given to the poor Muslims who cannot afford to buy food and clothes. By giving Zakat to them, there is a balance maintained in the flow of money.
It Makes Your Bond Stronger With God
It helps to bring a servant close to Allah and increases his Faith and Belief in him. This is the case with all of the acts of worship.
It Reduces Class Struggles
Zakat has a crucial relation between the rich and poor. It helps to maintain a balance between the rich and poor. When the whole community makes use of this bridge, class conflicts can be reduced to maintain a balance.