- Technology Best Samsung Smartphones Running Android 10 To Buy In India
- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
According to Geo News, The Grand Mufti said that Islam was a practical religion and not theoretical. It is a practicable deen (code of conduct).
Justice and equity form the basis of Islam, where terrorism, extremism or injustice is not admitted.
The Grand Mufti Hajj sermon also had that sending divine revelations and raising the Prophets, was meant for the message of Allah's oneness and the succession of guidance for human beings, was in progress.
The Grand Mufti in his Hajj sermon also said that Allah sent the last and final Prophet(peace be upon him) with the complete code of conduct (Shariah), which, is in complete harmony with human nature, owing to the fact that it caters to all natural and material needs. He also added that the human inner being (nafs) drives man to do evil.
The Grand Mufti also said that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) exposed a comprehensive concept of ibadat.
He also reminded the fact that Allah has endowed man with reason and consciousness in order to differentiate between good and bad.