- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago 6 Tips To Reduce Hair Damage If You Use Straighteners Often
- 16 hrs ago Gorgeous Sara Ali Khan Looks Charming In Her New Saree, See Her Latest Picture!
- 16 hrs ago Corbevax Will Be Allowed As A Booster For Those Fully Vaccinated With Covishield Or Covaxin
- News GST Council defers decision on levying a 28% tax on casinos, online gaming, horse racing, lottery
- Technology List Of Smartphones Expected To Launch In July 2022: OnePlus Nord 2T, Nothing Phone 1, And More
- Sports Wimbledon: Raducanu 'didn't have expectations' after second-round exit
- Finance GST Council Meeting Announcement: Tax Hike To 18% On Household Items, Citizens' Concern
- Education Manabadi TS SSC Result 2022 Tomorrow: Download TS 10 Marksheet, Telangana Board TS SSC Result Website Links
- Automobiles Hyundai Ioniq 6 Electric Sedan Unveiled
- Movies Vidyut Jammwal On South Vs North Debate: I Just Do Not See The Difference At All
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
Ashada is the third month in a Hindu year but is considered to be quite inauspicious month. People belonging to the Hindu community consider this month to be unsuitable for organising any auspicious ceremony or initiating any new work. The month usually falls in the month of June- July. This year the Ashada month has begun on 30 June 2022 and will stay till 28 July 2022. For this entire period, people won't be organising a marriage, housewarming, Mundan or Upanayana ceremonies.
Apart from this, do you know that newly-wedded Hindu couples will also have to stay away from each other? Yes, according to some cultural and traditional beliefs, the newly married couple should not stay together during this month. To know why it is so, read this article.
Husband And Wife Are Separated In This Month
Newly-wedded couples are often separated in this month as it is believed that during the initial years of their marriage, couples must not stay together during the Ashada month. You may get to hear some vague reasons behind it. However, the truth is, during ancient days people used to believe that if newly married couples stayed together in the month of Ashada and if the girl conceives a child, then she may deliver the child during Chaitra month. Chaitra is the month of the Hindu year and it marks the arrival of the Summer season. It was believed that the newborn and the mother may face some difficulties during the chilly summer days. Therefore, it was suggested that the newly wedded couples must stay separate for the entire Ashada month.
The couples are then reconciled in the month of Sawan which comes exactly after Ashada ends.
It is also believed that a newly married woman must not stay with her mother-in-law during the Ashada month. Therefore, the newly married woman is sent to her mother's place for a month. This way the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law can work on their relationship and resolve their differences. This month allows both the women to reconsider their attitude towards each other and foster a healthy mother-daughter kind of relationship.
- faith mysticismAshada Masam 2020: Why This Month Is Considered Inauspicious
- festivalsAshada Masam 2022: Why This Month Is Considered Inauspicious
- festivalsAshada Masam 2022: Dates, Time, Beliefs, Rituals, Significance And Celebrations
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- zodiac signsRetrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsAshadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 28 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsOnam 2022: Date, Time, Rituals, History, Significance, And Celebrations
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 27 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- zodiac signsMercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 26 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs