- 4 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 5 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 6 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- 6 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News BJP's Ghanshyam Lodhi wrests Rampur LS seat from SP
- Finance AMCs Prepare To Launch New Mutual Fund Schemes From Next Month As Sebi Restriction Nears End
- Movies YouTuber Ashish Chanchlani Approached For Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 16? Details Inside
- Sports Ranji Trophy 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Prize Money and Records
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Technology Week 25, 2022 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy F13, Tecno POVA 3, POCO X4 GT, iQOO U5e, Xiaomi Book S, And More
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
India is a land of festivals, and particularly in Hinduism, there are numerous auspicious days that are celebrated throughout the year so that God's grace remains forever on people practising them. But, one thing is common in all the festivals, that is keeping fast or vrat.
In all the festivals, devotees worship the deity, and observe fast on various important occasions according to their faith. But if the fast is not followed by the complete law, then the fruit obtained from it also remains incomplete and the wish of the person remains unfulfilled. In such a situation, it becomes necessary that we follow the smallest rules related to fasting. Let us know in detail about such rules which are necessary to follow during every fast.
Take The Vow Of Fasting Properly
Begin the fast by taking the vow of the fast. On most occasions, this resolution is taken only after bathing in the Brahma Muhurta. In the resolution of the fast, also decide the time period of the fast. If someone fasts without a vow, then it remains incomplete.
Follow The Rules Associated With Fasting
In Hinduism, the rules related to every fast and festival are mentioned in religious texts. Those observing the fast must follow these rules related to every fast. Only children, the elderly, pregnant women and sick people are exempted from these rules.
Worship According To Law
On the day of fasting, after taking bath early in the morning, clean the house and especially the worship room thoroughly and install all the worship materials and the idol or picture of the God placed on the altar or in the Puja room. After this, recite the mantras with complete rituals and meditate.
Don't Wear Black Clothes
On the day of the fast, wake up early in the morning and wear clean clothes after taking bath. Do not wear black clothes on the day of the fast. Wear only light-coloured clean clothes on this day.
Follow celibacy during the fast. For the success of the fast, it is necessary that the mind of the person should remain calm and cool. One who observes the fast on this day should neither get angry nor have any kind of negative thoughts.
Disclaimer: The information is based on assumptions and information available on the internet and the accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed. Boldsky doesn't confirm any inputs or information related to the article and our only purpose is to deliver information. Kindly consult the concerned expert before practising or implementing any information and assumption.
- faith mysticismPitru Paksha 2020: Significance And Shradh Dates Of This Period
- festivalsSawan Somwar 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta, Puja Vidhi And Katha Of This Vrat
- festivalsNag Panchami 2021: Date, Time, Mantra and Puja Vidhi
- thoughtFour Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
- faith mysticismPractices That Bring Demons And Negative Energies In Your House
- faith mysticismThese Are The 8 Types Of Marriages In Hinduism
- faith mysticismFamous Saints And Their Disciples From The Mahabharata & The Ramayana
- faith mysticismSpiritual Gurus And Saints of Hinduism
- faith mysticism11 Lesser Known Facts About The Aghori Sadhus
- faith mysticismImportance of Worshipping A Bilwa Tree On A Monday
- faith mysticismImportance Of The White Aak Plant In Hinduism
- faith mysticismThe Significance of Shiva's Trident