- 11 min ago International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 2 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Stuns In Her Saree-Inspired Black Outfit With Interesting Palla And Silver Jewellery
- 3 hrs ago Kalla Reh Jayenga: Nikki Tamboli Raise Fashion Quotient A Notch Up With Her Shimmering Powder-Blue Lehenga
- 4 hrs ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Plays With Bold Hues And Subtle Patterns For The Latest Promotional Rounds
- Movies Kanye West Unfollows Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian & Her Sisters Amid Dating Rumours With Irina Shayk
- News Covid-19: UK considers up to 4-week delay to end of lockdown due to Delta variant
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel, And Vi Prepaid Plans With 28 Days Validity Under Rs. 500
- Finance 4 Stocks Sharekhan Is Suggesting To Buy For Long Term Investors
- Automobiles Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports 16 years of Sunil Chhetri in international football
- Education CBSE Introduces Free Online Course To Train Teachers On Storytelling As Pedagogy
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Lord Shani (Saturn), the God of Justice is known for rewarding and punishing people according to their deeds. According to Hindu Mythology, He is the son of Lord Surya and Goddess Chaya. Every year on the Amavasya (new moon day) of Jyeshtha month is observed as the birth anniversary of Lord Shani. This year the date falls on 22 May 2020. It is believed that those who perform wrong deeds and do evil to others are punished by Lord Saturn. They go through obstacles, troubles and hard times. However, in addition to this, people may also suffer the wrath of Shani Dev. This is known as Shani Dosh and therefore, devotees try their best to please Lord Shani.
On this Shani Jayanti, we are here with some tips that will help you in getting rid of the Shani Dosh and making your life peaceful. To know more, read the following article.
1. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa
According to Hindu Mythology, Lord Hanuman once saved Lord Shani from Ravan, the mighty demon King. Since then, Lord Shani had immense faith and devotion towards Lord Hanuman. Those who are suffering from Shani Dosh can recite Hanuman Chalisa, especially on Saturdays to please Lord Shani. Moreover, Lord Hanuman is considered to be the one who removes troubles and sufferings from one's life. Therefore, reciting Hanuman Chalisa can help you in many ways.
2. Doing Shri Bajrang Bang Path
This is considered to be one of the most effective ways to reduce the negative effects of Shani Dosha in one's life. Bajrang Bang Path consists of the prayers dedicated to Lord Hanuman. It is believed that those who recite the Bajrang Bang Path receive blessings from Lord Hanuman. He removes troubles, obstacles, negativity, hardships and sufferings from one's life. Lord Shani too blesses the person who does this Path.
3. Reciting Sunderkand Path
Sunderkand Path is all about the legends of Lord Hanuman and Rama. It is more like the heart of Valmiki's Ramayana. It is believed to be highly effective and auspicious. People consider reciting Sunderkand Path will remove suffering and problems from their lives. The Path consists of the adventures of Lord Hanuman, especially when he leaves for Lanka, in search of Goddess Sita. Reading this Path will help you in reducing the negative effects of Lord Shani and pleasing him.
4. Donating Black Objects
Lord Shani bestows his blessings on those who donate black grains, cloth and mustard seeds to poor and Brahmins. One can donate black sesame seeds, urad dal and jaggery to those who are underprivileged and can't help themselves. You can also donate black cows to Brahmins and poor people. This will definitely reduce the effects of Shani Dosha. But one must donate these things with a pure mind and without any selfish thoughts.
5. Helping Poor People
Helping poor people selflessly will help you in pleasing Lord Shani. He blesses those who are genuine and kind. He bestows his positivity to people who are always ready to help others and work for bringing happiness around them. Therefore, if you are willing to please Lord Shani, then you need to have compassion and selfless love for others.
6. Offering Oil To Lord Shani
Lord Shani is fond of oil. Therefore, you must have seen people offering oil to Lord Shani, especially on Saturdays. This is another remedy that can save you from the wrath of Lord Shani. You can also light a Diya under a Peepal tree to please Lord Shani.
We hope that these remedies will help you in getting rid of your Shani Dosha.