- 4 hrs ago How Does The Body Convert Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- 5 hrs ago Actress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- 7 hrs ago Is There A Link Between Drinking Too Much Water And Blood Pressure?
- 9 hrs ago Kottiyoor Utsavam 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- Movies Krushna Abhishek Reveals He Went Into Depression After His Debut Film’s Failure
- Finance Rupee Loses 7 Paise To Close At Record Low Of 77.63 Against USD; What Triggered The Fall?
- News Video: Portion of mountain crashes near J&K tunnel collapse site in Ramban
- Technology Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Benchmarked: Better Than A15 Bionic
- Automobiles BMW M4 CSL Revealed With 542bhp - Ultralight M4 Drops 100 Kilos, Gains Iconic Badge
- Sports MS Dhoni says he will play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023; Fans go ecstatic!
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Gautam Buddha, popularly known as Lord Buddha was the founder of Buddhism. He was born Siddhartha Gautam in Lumbini, Nepal. His parents were Shuddodhan and Maya, the King and Queen of Lumbini. According to the religious textbooks, Gautam Buddha is believed to be born on the Purnima tithi of Vaisakh month. This year the festival will fall on 26 May 2021.
Lord Buddha renounced His royal and luxurious life after seeing a suffering old man while going around His kingdom. He then went on to attain enlightenment. He meditated for years and finally, attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree in Bodh Gaya, Bihar.
Throughout His life, He preached on morality, peace, meditation, harmony and non-violence. Today we are here with some of His inspiring teachings and quotes. Read on.
1. "I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done."
2. "You only lose what you cling to."
3. "The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There's only one moment for you to live."
4. "Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it."
5. "When you can't control what is happening, try to control the way you react to what is happening."
6. "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."
7. "He has the most who is content with the least."
8. "The mind is everything that you become."
9. "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."
10. "Never stop learning because life never stops teaching."
11. "Let the past make you better, not bitter."
12. "The quieter you become, the more you can hear."
13. "Don't close the book when bad things happen in your life. Just turn the page and begin a new chapter."
14. "If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt others."
15. "Let go of the things that hurt you, but never forget what they taught you."
- faith mysticismBuddha Purnima 2021: Date, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- lifeBuddha Purnima 2022: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- festivalsBuddha Purnima 2021: Know About The History, Rituals And Significance Of The Festival
- faith mysticismBuddha Purnima 2021: Some Inspiring Teachings Of Lord Buddha That Will Enlighten You
- anecdotesThe Story Of Angulimala And Lord Buddha
- thoughtLord Buddha And The Little Girl
- thoughtMeditation Brings Wisdom, Lack Of Meditation Leaves Ignorance
- thoughtThe Essence Of Buddha's Teachings
- wellness11 Benefits Of Metta Meditation (Loving-Kindness Meditation) And How To Do It
- anecdotesHow A Squirrel Became A Source Of Inspiration For Lord Buddha
- faith mysticismStories Of Wisdom From Buddha’s Life
- faith mysticismBuddha Jayanti 2021: Facts About The Buddha That Will Blow Your Mind