- 14 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 15 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 17 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 18 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Finance 3 Best Mutual Fund SIP Schemes That Are Rated 5-Star By Value Research
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Shooting: Elavenil, Apurvi crash out of 10M Air Rifle
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Irresistible Deal On OnePlus Nord 2 5G, OnePlus 9R, More
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
As per the Islamic beliefs and calendar, the month of Ramadan is said to be the most auspicious. Muslims all over the world, observe fasts from sunrise to sunset during the entire month. Out of all the days of Ramadan, Jamat-ul-Vida is an auspicious and important day. It is the last Friday of the month and falls prior to the Eid-ul-Fitr, the most popular Islamic festival. This year Jamat-ul-Vida will be observed on 7 May 2021.
This Jamat-ul-Vida, we are here to tell you more about this day. Scroll down to read more.
- In order to celebrate the Jamat-ul-Vida, people wake up early, freshen up and clean their houses.
- They then bathe and wear clean clothes.
- They read Quran and seek forgiveness and blessings from the Almighty.
- They also ask the Almighty to bless them and their deceased loved ones with salvation.
- Men take part in the congregation prayer organised in the Mosque.
- Jamat-ul-Vida is also known as al-Jumu'ah al-Yateemah. Jumu'ah means gathering.
- The day is dedicated to spreading peace and harmony across the world.
- Huge feasts are organised in mosques.
- People carry out some charitable works such as feeding the orphans, underprivileged and needy people.
- Some people also donate money and other necessary items to the needy.
- It is said that on this day, Almighty forgives all the mistakes of those who worship Him with pure intentions.