- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 1 hr ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 2 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Share Screen Space With Mahesh Babu?
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- News 2019-nCoV: HIV wonder drug used to 'cure' coronavirus patient by China doctors
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher On Strong Global Cues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In India, it is believed that at weddings too, stars can play an important role as marriages are considered auspicious in which two individuals take vows to share their lives with each other. This is the reason, many people prefer to carry out the wedding rituals on specific dates or days with the intention of blessing the couple with prosperity and marital bliss. So if you are planning to tie a knot this January then you can check out these auspicious dates:
15 January 2020, Wednesday
This is the first auspicious date for weddings in January 2020. The Muhurta (auspicious timing) starts from 05:09 am and ends at 05:44 pm. Nakshatra on this date will be Uttara Phalguni and it is said to bring love and marital bliss in one's married life. According to the Hindu Calendar on this date, the tithi will be Panchami and Shashthi.
16 January 2020, Thursday
This is the second auspicious wedding date this month. The Muhurta will begin at 05:02 pm and will end at 11:01 pm. The Nakshatra on this date will be Hasta. Couples getting married on this day will be able to have a good rapport with each other. The Tithi is Saptami on this date.
17 January 2020, Friday
If you are looking for a weekend to get married in January, then this could be your wedding date. The Nakshatra will be Swati and the tithi on this date according to the Hindu Calendar will be Ashtami and Navmi. The Muhurta will be from 09:43 pm to 05:12 am.
20 January 2020, Monday
Another auspicious date for marriage according to the Hindu tradition is on 20 January 2020. The day is Monday and the Nakshatra will be Anuradha. Legends believe that this Nakshatra will be blessing the couples with dedication and commitment. The Muhurta on this date will begin at 05:14 am and will end at 08:00 pm. The tithi will be Ekadashi.
29 January 2020, Wednesday
The last Wednesday of the month will yet another auspicious date for marriage. The Muhurta will be from 08:44 pm to 05:22 am (30 January 2020). The Nakshatra will be Uttara Bhadrapada. The tithi will be Panchami. The couples getting married on this day will have a sense of dedication and commitment to their partner.
30 January 2020, Thursday
This is the last auspicious date for marriages in the month of January 2020. The Muhurta on this date will begin at 05:22 am and will end at 05:23 am on 31 January 2020. The Nakshatra will be Uttara Bhadrapada and Revati whereas the tithi will be Panchami and Shashthi.