- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
What type of energy flows through the house and what aura is created depends a lot upon the Vastu of the house. Now Vastu includes many things from the infrastructure to the set up of the house and to the type of items used.
Since the directions are associated with negative or positive energies, the mindset of the people living in the house is also determined by these. Just, for instance, Vastu Shastra says that there is an ideal place for the wall clock as well. There are some places where a wall clock should not be placed. Here is the information on where should we place the wall clock as per Vastu Shastra. Take a look.
Is South The Right Direction For Placing The Wall Clock?
The wall clock should not be placed in the south direction. While the direction is not considered to be good for various other things, it is said that this direction is associated with stability. Hence, it does not lead to progress. A wall clock in the South direction also might cause bad effects on the health of the eldest person in the house.
Do Not Place Above The Door
The wall clock should not be hung above the door or gateway. It is believed that such a placement leaves negative energy on the life of the person crossing the gateway. Hence, you should remove it if the clock is placed here in your house.
Best Direction For The Wall Clock
The east direction is considered auspicious for placing the wall clock. It is said that there is a continuous flow of wealth in the house. West direction can also be considered for placing the wall clock. Such a placement is good as negative thoughts stay away from the mind.
Some More Rules To Keep In Mind
Apart from these directions, there are some more rules regarding wall clocks which need to be kept in mind.
1. A clock with a pendulum is considered lucky for the progress of the housemates. It should be placed in the west direction.
2. Stopped watches should not be kept in the house. It is said that these watches bring negative energies in the house.
3. You should not keep a clock of black, blue or saffron or orange colour. It is not considered good as per Vastu Shastra.
4. A circular or square shape is considered to be good for the wall clock.