- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
According to Vastu Shastra, the stairs of the house can make you reach great heights in life. What is needed is the correct rules which have been mentioned in the Vastu Shastra. The stairs should not be located towards the east.
It is said that such a location of the stairs gives rise to a lot of conflicts among the family members in the house. Here are some more of the most important Vastu rules regarding the staircase of the house. Take a look.
Items Under The Staircase
Any item of use should not be kept underneath the stairs. While many people use this space under the staircases for placing their lockers also, most people use this space for keeping the dustbin. However, neither should be placed in this place. A shoe rack under the stairs leads to negativity in the house and a lot of conflicts.
Rooms Under The Staircase
1. Puja room
The Puja room or the artificial temple kept for worshipping the deities should also not be constructed under the stairs. It leads to monetary losses if the temple is located in this place.
The kitchen should not be there under the staircase as well. It is said that if the kitchen is constructed under the stairs, the family members face a lot of health-related problems.
While there can be a bathroom under it, make sure a leaking tap is not there, whether inside the bathroom or without it.
While going up the stairs a person should be heading towards the west or south and, similarly, while going down the stairs, he should be facing the north or east direction.
The stairs should not be located in the centre of the house. Moreover, the staircase should not begin from or end towards the kitchen, puja room or storeroom. It is better if the stairs start from the direction of the entrance and head in the direction of a room.
Space Under The Stairs
It should not be dark in the space under the stairs. It should not be cluttered either. A well-lit and organised space under the staircase is preferred as per Vastu Shastra.
If there are cracks or damages in the stairs, it indicates problems between couples staying in the house. Hence, these should be repaired as soon as possible.
A Room Beside The Stairs
No room should be constructed near the staircase. A room beside the stairs should not be used as a living room by the family members. It can be used as a guest room. The stairs going up should not lead to a godown. Godowns in the basement can have stairs.
Number Of Stairs
The number of stairs should be either 5, 11 or 17. If the stairs constructed already have an even number, we can add one later.