- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 4 hrs ago Daughter's Day 2019: 7 Ways How Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 4 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- Sports PKL 2019: Hosts Jaipur Pink Panthers and Gujarat Fortunegiants play out entertaining draw
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Compares Playing His Sardar Udham Singh Character To His Takht Character
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Automobiles KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
It is said that many people do not leave their families after death. While it is the body that gets separated, the souls stay with them for many more years. As a soul, the ancestors keep an eye on their children just to ensure their well being.
They support them in life and thus are regarded as gods, termed as Pitra Dev. There is a time when the Hindus offer prayers to these ancestors. Similarly, there are some 4 important times when ancestors come to visit as well. We have brought the relevant details. Take a look.
When You Are Alone
It is said that when we are alone, we can make a better emotional contact with the souls of those long departed. It is said that we should not fear them as they come to offer support in life. It is also said that we can only notice their presence when we are happily wanting to see them and are not afraid. And everybody cannot experience their presence.
When We Are Asleep Or Dreaming
Sometimes people claim of waking up at odd hours in the night and feeling very active, energetic and fresh. This usually happens from 3 am to 5 am. It is believed that this actually happens when our ancestors come to visit us. However, it is also said that they also come when we are in a deep sleep. Though this is not the only reason behind such a feeling.
During Hard Times In Life
When a person is going through hard times and there seems to be no solution for all the problems, when they can find no help and the all the people seem to be standing against them, it is then that ancestors are believed to come and see him. It is said that they come to help a person out at such times.
At Family Gatherings
Another belief is that whenever we have a family function and it is necessary to get the blessings of all the elders, the ancestors come at such times to give their blessings to the children. While few people might be able to notice their presence, not all are able to do that. It is said that they come for a short time and leave after giving blessings to their successors.