- 1 hr ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 4 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- News J&K: Seven terrorist associates of Lashkar-e-Taiba, Hizbul Mujahideen arrested in Bandipora
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It is said that many people do not leave their families after death. While it is the body that gets separated, the souls stay with them for many more years. As a soul, the ancestors keep an eye on their children just to ensure their well being.
They support them in life and thus are regarded as gods, termed as Pitra Dev. There is a time when the Hindus offer prayers to these ancestors. Similarly, there are some 4 important times when ancestors come to visit as well. We have brought the relevant details. Take a look.
When You Are Alone
It is said that when we are alone, we can make a better emotional contact with the souls of those long departed. It is said that we should not fear them as they come to offer support in life. It is also said that we can only notice their presence when we are happily wanting to see them and are not afraid. And everybody cannot experience their presence.
When We Are Asleep Or Dreaming
Sometimes people claim of waking up at odd hours in the night and feeling very active, energetic and fresh. This usually happens from 3 am to 5 am. It is believed that this actually happens when our ancestors come to visit us. However, it is also said that they also come when we are in a deep sleep. Though this is not the only reason behind such a feeling.
During Hard Times In Life
When a person is going through hard times and there seems to be no solution for all the problems, when they can find no help and the all the people seem to be standing against them, it is then that ancestors are believed to come and see him. It is said that they come to help a person out at such times.
At Family Gatherings
Another belief is that whenever we have a family function and it is necessary to get the blessings of all the elders, the ancestors come at such times to give their blessings to the children. While few people might be able to notice their presence, not all are able to do that. It is said that they come for a short time and leave after giving blessings to their successors.