- 11 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 16 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 20 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Fish aquariums at home do not only add to the beauty of the house but are also believed to be auspicious according to Vastu Shastra. It has been mentioned as auspicious by astrologers as well.
But what benefits are accrued and why is it considered auspicious to keep fish or aquariums in the house is worth knowing about. Here we explain why aquariums are considered auspicious for your house. Take a look.
Positive Energy Is Radiated
A fish aquarium kept in the house is considered auspicious because it ensures that there is a constant flow of positive energy inside the house. Thus, not just the negative vibes are removed, but mental calm is also achieved due to the positive energy.
Good For Professional Growth
It is also believed that vibrant fish moving inside the aquarium bring auspiciousness as a result of which professional growth is achieved soon. Promotions as well as success in projects, it is considered good for both. Offering food to the fish also works for the same benefits.
An Energy Named Chi Also Comes With It
There is a belief that with the fish in the aquarium, an energy named Chi enters the house. This energy works towards your good health as well as reduces mental stress. When this energy prevailing in the body (which is often also considered equivalent to souls in Hinduism) gets refined, mental power and creativity are enhanced.
Helps Improve Financially
An aquarium at home also helps improve the financial condition of the housemates and their debts get cleared soon. The beautiful colours of the fishes as well as the continuously moving water both emit positive vibrations in the house, thus making the aura auspicious.
When A Fish Dies
It is said that a fish takes it on itself if a problem is to come in the house. When a fish dies, it indicates that a major obstacle or problem has been removed.