- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Technology Jio Removes Rs. 49 JioPhone Recharge Plan, Base Plan Debuts At Rs. 75
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Vastu Shastra can help us regulate the form of energy prevailing in the house to a great extent. Different directions are associated with different types of energies. For example, while sleeping with your head in the north might charge you up for the day, you might feel dull and low when you have slept with the head in the south direction.
One of the ways of regulating the flow of positive and negative energies in the house is through the architectural design of your house. From the storeroom of the house to the main doors, there are Vastu rules for everything. From those rules, we have today brought the list of rules for the entrance door. Take a look at these auspicious Vastu tips for your house main door/entrance.
The main door of the house and the entrance should not align in the same lines. While the direction of both can be same, the alignment should be separate. This helps in not letting the negative energy directly enter the house.
The direction which is best suited for the house is east, northeast, west or north. All these directions are associated with positive energy. It is said that the residents see progress if the entrance is in any of these directions.
3. Door Divided In Parts
The main door should be made of wood. It should open in two or more parts. Avoid having a single door. Keeping a name plate on the door should also not be forgotten. The gateway should be located such that no shadow falls on it.
4. Direction In Which The Door Opens
Make sure that the door opens in the clockwise direction. A door opening in the anticlockwise direction is considered inauspicious. The door should not make any sound while being opened or closed.
The size of the main door should be bigger than the other doors. The entrance should be marked a few inches away from the corners. The gate should preferably be made of wood and not metals.
6. A Damaged Door
The door should not be badly manufactured or damaged. An old door which has got damaged should soon be replaced. Keeping a doormat not only prevents unwanted dirt, but unwanted energies also from entering the house.
7. Maintenance Of Prime Importance
The area surrounding the gateway should also be well maintained, neat, clean and uncluttered. One which is cluttered promotes an unmanaged and cluttered lifestyle of the housemates.
8. Staircase At The Entrance
The entrance should be raised a little higher than the street or the ground. If there is a staircase which leads to the entrance, the stairs should always be odd in number. The gateway should look bright with sufficient light in the area.