- 11 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- News 'Will not provide protection to any woman visiting Sabarimala', says Kerala minister
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Movies Sai Pallavi To Make Her Debut On Web Series?
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Vastu Shastra is one such discipline which is used to change the aura and the type of energy around you. From the infrastructure of the house to the showpieces we use to decorate it, Vastu Shastra can speak about all these.
While there are things which can help you become luckier or prosperous and wealthy, Vastu Shastra can help us progress in everything by using some simple tips. Based on Vastu Shastra, here are 8 inauspicious practices that might lead to poverty. Take a look.
Do Not Place The Broom Here
There are certain places where we should not keep the broom. Doing so is believed to be inauspicious for the prosperity in the house. Vastu Shastra says that we should never keep the broom near an almirah or even near the cash cupboard.
When we have to take medicines, we might go to the kitchen for water, and place the box of medicines there only after taking the medicines. However, Vastu Shastra says this practice is not good. We should never keep the box of medicines or any medicine in the kitchen.
The door of the bathroom should never remain open when not in use. Most of us have the habit of leaving the bathroom door open as we come out of it after a shower. However, this is wrong according to Vastu Shashtra. The negative energy that becomes predominant might cause interruptions in business or work life.
Lines On The Walls
Children often like to draw lines on walls while playing. However, they should never be let to do that. Vastu Shastra says that haphazard lines drawn on the walls of the house never lets one clear off his debts. Hence, it is not auspicious.
Certain Items Kept In The South Direction
Items related to water such as aquariums or cans of water should not be kept in the south direction. It is not considered auspicious. Apart from such items, images of Gods, such as statues and such showpieces should also not be kept in this direction of the house.
Cleanliness In The North-east Direction
While we already know that Goddess Lakshmi does not like it when the house is dirty and not cleaned, when there is garbage in the north-east direction of the house, it is considered highly inauspicious. Hence, the north-east direction of the house should be kept neat and clean and in order.
The Puja room should not be there in the bedroom. Along with this, no images of gods or goddesses should be there in the bedroom. Keeping these in the bedroom might annoy the deities you worship.
Certain plants such as those which secrete white poison should not be let to grow in the house. Those with thorns should not be planted in your house, says Vastu Shastra. All these affect the prosperity of the house negatively.