- 17 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- News INX Media Case: Delhi HC denies bail to Chidambaram
- Technology Vodafone Idea, Airtel Shares Surge Despite Posting Loss Of Rs. 74,000 Crore In Q2
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- Movies Hud Hud Song From Dabangg 3 Goes Viral; Salman Khan Introduces A New Hook Step!
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Once Chuang Tzu, the great Tao master, made his first visit to Lao Tzu, the founder of Tao.
On seeing Chuang Tzu enter his hut, Lao Tzu said, “Do not ask me how to become enlightened!"
Chuang Tzu paled on listening to the condition of the master, as it was for the very reason he had approached him. However he decided to stay on with the old master.
He bent down and touched his feet saying, “I promise I will never ask your for enlightenment"
A hard slap landed on his cheek! Lao Tzu said, “Fool I saw such brilliance in you that you immediately would catch the point of my asking you"
He continued, “You are enlightened. Hence there is no way to get enlightened or become unenlightened!"