- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Once an American tourist called on the Polish rabbi Hafez Hayyim. The tourist was intrigued by the fact that the Rabbi's house was simply filled with books. His house was very simple with only a table and a bench for furniture.
The surprised visitor enquirer, “Rabbi, where is your furniture?
The Rabbi shot back the same question to him, “Where is yours?"
The puzzled visitor asked, “Mine???, well I am only a visitor"
“So am I," said the Rabbi
A beautiful story which, alerts one from the fancy of the dream world.