- 52 min ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 1 hr ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Punjabi Actress Divya Sharma Calls Shehnaz Gill ‘Creepy’; Supports Himanshi Khurana
- News Gandhi died due to 'accidental reasons': School booklet in Odisha kicks up row
- Technology Infinix S5 Lite With Quad Camera, Punch-Hole Display Launched For Rs. 7,999 In India
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: Mayank Agarwal hits third Test ton; equals Merchat, Sobers, closes in on Steve Smith
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Once an American tourist called on the Polish rabbi Hafez Hayyim. The tourist was intrigued by the fact that the Rabbi's house was simply filled with books. His house was very simple with only a table and a bench for furniture.
The surprised visitor enquirer, “Rabbi, where is your furniture?
The Rabbi shot back the same question to him, “Where is yours?"
The puzzled visitor asked, “Mine???, well I am only a visitor"
“So am I," said the Rabbi
A beautiful story which, alerts one from the fancy of the dream world.