- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Technology Realme Buds Air Massive Leak: Complete Specs And Price Revealed
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
A man who was newly married was on his way back home with his bride in a boat, traversing a river.
Suddenly a storm arose and the wife trembled with fear as the man sat calm and composed unmindful of the calamity that ragged around him.
The wife asked, “Are you not scared? You seem to be least bothered about the storm. Are you aware that the boat may capsize and we may be drowned?"
The man, who was a warrior, at once removed his sword from the sheath and pointed it close to his wife's neck and asked, “Are you not scared?"
The wife said, “Why should I? The sword is in your hand, but I am not frightened as I am aware that you love me"
The man replied, “Why should I get scared?, for the sword is in Gods's hands, the storm is in God's hands. What ever He does, I take it to be for my good. If we survive or if we die in the storm, I believe it to be for our good. I trust Him"
Osho thus says, that such should be one's trust towards God. Such trust is capable of transforming one's life and anything lesser will not do.