- 29 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- News GSAT-30: All 3 orbit raising manoeuvers completed successfully, says ISRO
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana Responds To The Suicide Comment Made By Shehnaz Gill’s Father
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Exchange Offers On Samsung, LG, Redmi, OnePlus and More Mobiles
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
One night a Sufi master, who was standing near the window, summoned one of his disciples near him.
When all the other disciples watched in surprise, the master said something and pointed out to the sky to the disciple.
When the disciple returned, the fellow disciples found him to be transformed and hence enquired about what the master had told him.
The disciple said, “I heard the master call me, and I was so brimming with silence without any thoughts. When he pointed out to the moon, something in me opened up"
He continued, “I know I will now have to take efforts to retain it, for I have seen it only through the master's eyes. I will have to look at the truth through my eyes to abide in it"
A short story that indicates the truth that tuned mind is ready to receive the truth.