- 16 min ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- 1 hr ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- Movies Dhananjay Is Shooting In Lucknow For His Next Movie Titled Daali
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Automobiles New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- News BJP will scale newer heights during Nadda's presidency: PM Modi
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Once the Taoists and the Confucians were on the task to display their skill of painting to the king. The hallway of the king was partitioned by a curtain where the two groups went about with their work.
It was evident that the Confucians worked earnestly, while the Taoists had a more lethargic attitude. They got themselves drunk and simply rubbed the wall with their rags.
The day of the judgement arrived. The king made his way to the Confucians' section. As he had anticipated the they had done a wonderful job. He then drew the curtain with nonchalance to take a look at the Taoists work.
The King the Confucians were dumbstruck to see the most beautiful work. It was a 3D representation of the Confucians work with more clarity, beauty and depth.
Tao is spontaneous, hence alive. It is not stuck within a framework.