- News RRB NTPC news: Officials say all departments working to release exam date soon
- Technology Top 5 Apps To Mirror Android Screen To PC
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Sports ATP Finals: Thiem dethrones Zverev to set up Tsitsipas final
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Once the Taoists and the Confucians were on the task to display their skill of painting to the king. The hallway of the king was partitioned by a curtain where the two groups went about with their work.
It was evident that the Confucians worked earnestly, while the Taoists had a more lethargic attitude. They got themselves drunk and simply rubbed the wall with their rags.
The day of the judgement arrived. The king made his way to the Confucians' section. As he had anticipated the they had done a wonderful job. He then drew the curtain with nonchalance to take a look at the Taoists work.
The King the Confucians were dumbstruck to see the most beautiful work. It was a 3D representation of the Confucians work with more clarity, beauty and depth.
Tao is spontaneous, hence alive. It is not stuck within a framework.