- 24 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 36 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- 1 hr ago Heard About A Pill To Fake Virginity On 'The First Night'? Well, It Is True!
- News Maha government formation: Sena will lead for next "25 Years", says Sanjay Raut
- Technology Apple Research App For iPhone, Watch Goes Live: All You Need To Know
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City & United want Inter's Martinez as Atletico eye Rakitic
- Movies Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar To Play Sanyogita In Akshay Kumar’s Prithviraj
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Finance Places Where You Can Sell Gold Jewellery For Cash In India
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Lao Tzu once sat under a tree frustrated. He was frustrated for the fact that he had tried all that he could do but still not attained the whole. He had attained a lot, yet there was a lacking. He could not figure out what was missing.
It was autumn and as he sat frustrated under a tree, he saw a dry leaf fall slowly. The leaf was swayed by the wind. The leaf went along with wind in whatever direction it blew without the least struggle. Then when the wind stopped, the leaf slowly settled down on the earth peacefully. At that moment, something settled within Lao Tzu.
Effortlessness settled in Lao Tzu.