- 7 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 9 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Lao Tzu once sat under a tree frustrated. He was frustrated for the fact that he had tried all that he could do but still not attained the whole. He had attained a lot, yet there was a lacking. He could not figure out what was missing.
It was autumn and as he sat frustrated under a tree, he saw a dry leaf fall slowly. The leaf was swayed by the wind. The leaf went along with wind in whatever direction it blew without the least struggle. Then when the wind stopped, the leaf slowly settled down on the earth peacefully. At that moment, something settled within Lao Tzu.
Effortlessness settled in Lao Tzu.