- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Swami Vivekananda was once travelling in a train. A Britisher happened to be the co-passenger. The Britisher did not have any regards for monks and misunderstood them to be utterly useless people. He did not like the very idea of a monk sharing his compartment.
Swamiji soon drifted into a nap. The Britisher snatched the opportunity to irritate the Swami. He immediately took the shoes of Swamiji and threw it out.
When Swamiji woke up, he found His shoes missing. He did not make an attempt to enquire about his shoes and kept mum.
After a while, the Britisher fell asleep. When he woke up, he found his coat missing.
He enquired, “Where is my coat?"
The Swami replied, “Your coat has gone in search of my boots!"
While habouring the sense of non-duality, the essence of Advaita Vedanta, Swamiji was a fearless and a practical person. He calls it 'Practical Vedanta'